- October 12, 2019
The sales and marketing e-commerce Manager will be reporting to the Executive Director. Develop sales and marketing strategies to achieve targets following regulatory requirements and company policy. The best fit candidate will drive business growth by creating online sales plans. Also, the candidate will collaborate with teams to develop digital marketing campaigns and identify new opportunities.
Sales and Profit
You will generate sales by engaging in tours, phone calls, presentations, and meetings with potential prospects. Proactive management to ensure forecasts, sales, gross profit from online and store inventory to meet the market targets. Reporting results to the director and across partners.
Develop and execute effective e-Commerce marketing strategies to drive operational performance that aligns with the brand reputation and opportunities of different channels. Manage e-Commerce programs to ensure shoppers quickly locate and purchase from the online store.
Negotiate and manage vendor agreements, quality, and delivery terms and conditions to drive supplier performance. Develop and maintain healthy relationships with vendors and partners both in Canada and abroad.
Managing all aspects of web analytics such as digital marketing traffics, SEO, SEM, and social media efforts to ensure accurate ROI. Working with vendors and internal partners for item placement forecasting and execution for tabs, and all other media.
Represent Anydos in trade shows to identify new vendors, enhance innovation, and influence brand that will align with the company policy. Monitor, analyze, and report competitive activities, digital communication, and pricing. Research new trends of mobile and GPS targeted couponing.
Coach, mentor, and direct team to follow the principles of “good customer service.” Ensure the demonstration of values in day-to-day practices towards colleagues, residents, partners, suppliers, public, and media officials.
Report annual business review for marketing and financial plans. Replenish new items for promotional forecasts and manage price adjustments for exit strategies. Recommend product flow plans to maximize availability at the lowest inventory levels.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- University degree in Business/Marketing/Digital/IT along with sales experience, preferably in the entertainment industry, or the combination of education and experience
- You must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in managing e-commerce, social media, merchandising, and marketing. Direct sales experience is an asset.
- Proven sales skills with recent experience in executing marketing plans, corporate & community communications, business development, and public speaking
- You must communicate effectively in English both oral and written with the ability to conduct presentations
- Computer proficiency, especially with SalesForce or similar CRM program
- Show relevant knowledge of legislative and regulatory regimes.
- Consistently exceeds vital performance metrics.
- You must have proficient skills with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Work continuously with a computer.
- You can walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for long hours.
- You can lift at least 25 pounds.
- Able to travel and drive your vehicle to attend community functions after business hours.
- Exposure to variable weather.
- You can work in No smoke area.
The successful candidate must have a police check with vulnerable sector screen and willing to quit smoking. We thank candidates in advance for their interest in this position. For the large volume of applicants, we will contact only the best fit for the interview.